The application process is open to candidates who hold the following:
- a secondary school leaving certificate or an equivalent document entitling the holder to apply to study at any type of higher education institution in accordance with applicable regulations in force in the country of issue;
- two subjects listed in their secondary school leaving certificate:
- Chemistry or Physics.
Candidates are qualified on the basis of an admission interview held in English.
The admission interview in English evaluates the following:
- the candidate’s proficiency in English (max. 25 points),
- knowledge in the field of natural and exact sciences (max. 25 points),
- the candidate’s predispositions to study Medicine (max. 25 points),
- results presented in the abovementioned document in Biology and in one of the following subjects: Chemistry or Physics, as well as certificates and diplomas of supplementary and higher education (max. 25 points).
The admission interview is evaluated using the scale of 0 to 100 points.
A minimum of 65 points must be obtained in the admission interview in order to become admitted to the study programme.